Thursday, November 15, 2007

SSO Error - The trust relationship between the primary domain and the trusted domain failed.

Today, when I was deploying my application in an integration environment, I found a lot of problems. First of all was this error message when I deploy my config files into SSO:

SSO AUDIT
Function: CreateApplication
Tracking ID: caa4f99b-8053-4a8a-bfd0-67fcce18e978
Client Computer: server.domain.com (ssomanage.exe:4520)
Client User: DOMAIN\User
Application Name: MyApplication
Error Code: 0x800706FC, The trust relationship between the primary domain and the trusted domain failed.

This error message confuse me, but finally I found the solution and was very simple. My error was that in my application configuration XML file for SSO, I set in appAdminAccount tag, my local account, instead of domain account.

No comments: